Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Arabic Colors Animal Poster is here!

Five years ago, I released a dream into the world that had taken 10 years to realize.

I created an Arabic Alphabet Animal Poster that was bright, fun, cheerful and happy for children to learn the Arabic language. From there, I went on to produce magnets and create a successful Kickstarter campaign for game cards.

The Arabic alphabet poster can now be found online, at locations around Seattle, Washington, the Arab American Museum in Dearborn, Michigan and the African Museum at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, D.C.

Today I'm excited to let everyone know that the dream continues with the release of the Arabic Colors Animal Poster©.
A Crafty Arab's Arabic Color Animal Poster©
The new Arabic Colors Animal Poster features eleven of our animals from the original Animal poster, doing various activities with color. Each color is also written in Arabic in the color it represents. I will be working on a Parent Teacher Guide soon that will go with the poster to help with pronunciations and continue the story lines of each character.

Raisa the Racoon (raccoon in Arabic) is organizing her peas

The Arabic Colors Animal Poster has been in the planning and design stages for over a year now, going through some rigorous focus group discussions to come up with the design.

Gasem the Qird (monkey in Arabic) started in a box

I'm working on getting the poster added to my Amazon, Etsy, and Zibbet shops soon. I just picked it up from the printers on Friday, so I haven't even had a chance to put it up on my studio wall yet.  I really hope that people like it.

I promise it's not going to be another 5 years before a new poster is revealed because drawings have already begun for the Arabic Numbers Animal Poster and Arabic Shapes Animal Poster.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...